Position Reports to
VP, Technology Manager
The Systems Analyst role ensures proper system operations so that the banks application infrastructure is stable and end users can accomplish organizational tasks effectively. Additional responsibilities include providing support in maintaining the information security program, physical security program, vendor management program, business continuity plan & disaster recovery program, and providing backup support to various day to day Information Technology duties.
Client Service / Satisfaction / Experience
• Ensure every Platinum Bank client receives unparalleled customer service.
• Directs Platinum Standards client service standards.
- Technical Project Representative – Carry out tasks associated with technology related work on projects.
- Software Upgrades – Facilitate work associated with software upgrades – liaison between software vendor and managed service provider as needed. Provide communication and facilitate training as needed when significant changes occur.
- Develop, maintain, and administer cloud-based applications.
- Troubleshoot basic issues and escalate more complex issues to appropriate vendor, owning through resolution.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Create, change, review, document, and recommend access control changes for each system and or application.
- Develop, update, and review job aids, procedures and knowledge base tools for end users and team members.
- Create and provide training to end users on new and existing applications.
- Communicate events, incidents, outages, project updates, changes, and other IT information to the Bank.
- Continually review and update documented procedures and processes related to all job functions.
- Responsible for maintaining change management through system documentation for the applications he or she is administrating. This includes parameter changes, revisions, workflows, procedures, and processes.
- Maintain an above average level of knowledge of application software used to provide high levels of support to employees.
- Responsible for collaborating escalated issues with Infrastructure and Security and is responsible for the tracking and communication of escalated issues.
- Help other departments find ways for utilizing information systems to improve their efficiencies.
- Assist or perform IT risk assessments and audits on vendors, hardware, and software.
- Assist in the preparation for examinations and audits.
- Maintain client confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Primary backup to the Helpdesk position.
- Backup to the operational duties of the VP, IT Manager.
- Provide Backup assistance to other System Analyst and nCino Administrator.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Develop job aids and knowledge base tools for end users.
- Perform related duties consistent with the scope and intent of the position.
- Complete training opportunities promoting technical skills, security, risk management and the banking industry.
- Cybersecurity training and development
Experience / Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Two-year degree in Information Technology or related field preferred
- Strong knowledge of IT infrastructure
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office 365 products (Word, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, and SharePoint)
- Understanding of banking including policies, procedures, reporting, and regulations governing financial institutions a plus
Skills and Knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, Teams, Azure, OneDrive, OneNote, SharePoint Development.
- Familiarity with Egnyte, Keeper, Nextiva VOIP Solution, Jack Henry products, Salesforce and Laser Pro software applications are a plus.
- Active Directory administration for user and computer accounts.
- NTFS file permissions administration.
- Ability to read, interpret, and apply complex technical publications and documentation required.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to balance and prioritize work.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills (internal/external – customers, vendors, employees)
- Technical aptitude (network, hardware, software, database, phones etc.)
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands
,handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
- The working environment is typical for an office and does not require exposure to difficult or hazardous conditions.
This Position Description reflects managements’ assignment of major responsibilities, which represent the majority of essential functions. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.